Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Moment of Clarity

I was watching Andrew York playing one of his compositions, Letting Go, on YouTube today and realized something very simple yet very true. As long as there are people out there playing music, making art, writing, etc. we will all be alright. Be creative everyone. Whatever it is you do, be creative and ensure we're all alright.

1 comment:

  1. Be creative everyone. Whatever it is you do, be creative and ensure we're all alright.

    David, this comes at a perfect time. I've recently been watching some of Ken Robinson's lectures/video clips on You Tube as well as his own website, and I've been inspired to be more creative. This quality in us is severely undervalued. Not only does it make us "feel good" in unquantifiable ways, but it also helps us improve--improve everything. We need creativity, divergence. We need ideas.

    ReplyDelete