Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Thoughts Can't Be Spoken Pt. 1

-I was watching the Dallas Cowboys lose to the Titans yesterday and a thought popped up in me head. "Ya can't win 'em all." That's a very common saying, however, something gets lost in translation. While ya can't win 'em all you can definitely lose them all if you're not careful and that's life.

-511 yards of total offense and my Boys still can't win the game! It's hard to win though when you give up 6 sacks, 12 penalties, and give up 3 turnovers.

-Oscar Mike gig at Underbelly in Riverside on Thursday night. Stand up and clap your hands it's the Neptunian way.

-Monday Night Football here in Jax next week. Looking forward to seeing Chris Johnson run in person.

-Tiffany is quite possibly the quirkiest person I've ever met.

-Everyday I realize more and more I'm in the WRONG profession.

-Most people I know tell me I have it made. I've yet to see what I've made. Maybe I need to reflect more often.

-Breathing is very important and I still forget to do it sometimes.

-Hank Williams Jr. has written 16 songs for Monday Night Football every season the program has been on the air.

-I hope I beat Daniel in fantasy football tonight.

-Daniel has strep throat right now.

-Zach and Rachel visited this past weekend. It was good having all of us together again before he goes to Afghanistan.

-Paramore is my guilty pleasure.

-No one makes me laugh like Tiffany does.

-I just watched one of my videos I took while I was in New York over the summer. I miss that city very much. I have to go back sometime soon.

-Ever since we did the Mendlessohn in April singing in German has become easier making the Brahm's not so bad. What a beautiful requiem.

-I don't understand girls and their hair. I think Chelsie's looks great, but I do understand it's not what she wanted.

-Jenn Sterger might have ended up in a garbage can if she fooled around with Favre.

-Public education is a JOKE. The only thing I like about teaching is when I'm actually doing it. Unfortunately that's about 40% of the time and the rest I'm trying to make sure everyone makes it out alive.

-No one takes music resource seriously, but I know how important it is.

-Everyone loves music, but most don't know how important it is.

-I need to write a new song STAT.

-The best part of my life are the people in it. I love you all. They're what matters most to me.

-This is a helluva ride. Your to do list must be a baffling document.

-Mumford and Sons-LISTEN to them. Good stuff.

-I've began eating tomatoes like apples. Yum Yum Yum. Fresh produce is my new addiction.

-I just need to exist and stop thinking so much.

-My twin brother Daniel is and always will be my best friend. I hope he starts feeling better.

"That's about it."-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about Saturday night! Tequila makes people do one of two things: 1. Fight 2. Cry.

    ReplyDelete